Great Lakes Fabrication & Machining offers a full-range of capabilities that range from bespoke creation of a single part to the fabrication and assembly of a complete machine, or a bulk run of components. We are able to create products off of your drawings, or we can reverse engineer your parts if needed. We have in house CAD capabilities to produce fabrication drawings for your approval prior to producing your product – Contact our team today to discuss your project.
A highlight of some of our capabilities:
- Precision Water Jet Cutting
- Custom Machining – both lathe and mill
- Gear box adaptors, shaft couplers, etc..
- Od-ID grinding 24” diameter to 96” max
- Wide range of gear cutting with our 6A Fellows Gear Shaper
- Boring Mill services 48” to 60”
- CNC turning 12.5” to 42”
- CNC Vertical Machining – Center 30” x 60” x 30”
- Jigs, Brackets, Weldments